Legal Issues in Nursing Online - details
Legal Issues in Nursing curriculum:
- Learn about the medical legal landscape and an understanding of the legal process
- Learn what happens if nurses are sued
- Work through a nursing negligence case study
- Identify the most frequently sued nursing specialty areas
- Identify the top five issues in nursing negligence
- Learn valuable tips to minimize your legal risk
Purchasing this course provides you with 14 days access to the Legal Issues in Nursing course online (starting from the time of purchase).
The course cost is $159 Cdn plus taxes.
This course requires a high speed internet connection, a browser capable of playing Flash (PCs and Macs should be fine, iPads, iPhones will require a browser such as Photon) and a PDF file reader such as Adobe Reader.
All material in the Legal Issues in Nursing course including without limitation text, logos, icons, photographs and all other artwork, is copyright material of Connect Medical Legal Experts Inc., unless otherwise stated. Commercial use of this material may only be made with the express, prior, written permission of Connect Medical Legal Experts Inc.